Over the past week I’ve made some minor changes to the blog.
- Brought a fourth domain which points to this site, bradheap.nz, the other domain names are: brad.net.nz, brad.geek.nz and bradheap.id.au
- Changed the display of galleries inside posts
- Made some minor CSS changes to fonts and sizes
- Updated the research page
- Skimmed over all 600+ blog posts from the past nine years and fixing any backward compatibility problems – mainly in the display of galleries and content summaries.
- Noted that I am blogging so much less than I used to. The combined total of all posts so far this year is fewer than the number of posts I previously did in a month.